Let us help you with your forms
All required forms and fees are due June 19, 2023
Required forms for Target USA CUP
In The Team Manager Account, you will enter the team roster, make payments, and view waiver completion.
You can create your Team Manager account at the following links:
- You will need the Team ID number that you received after being accepted into the tournament
- You must check the box indicating concussion training has been completed. This is a requirement of the state of Minnesota Statute 121A.37. The U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention has a free, online course entitled “HEADS UP” is accessible by the link here.
- If you are planning to use our loan player program or are in need of them, please review our Target USA CUP Loan Player Program page.
- Please note that the roster must be entered before players can use the online waiver
- Player fees payment options: Team Pay or Parent Pay
- If using NSC Club account, all player fees must be paid through the NSC Club Account
If using NSC Club account, all fees must be paid through the NSC Club Account. team fees, player fees, (dorm fees – if applicable.)
This event is sanctioned as a YOUTH event. The NSC Event HQ account must be set up with the parent or legal guardian as the account holder then the player is added as the participant.
All waivers must be completed by the parent or legal guardian for each player even if they are 18 or older
Once the roster has been entered, direct parents to complete their player’s waiver using the process outlined below in the NSC Event HQ.
Under the Customer tools tab is the Complete Waiver option
NOT under Target USA Cup Tab that is for Loan player application and Volunteer application
The account holder must be the parent or legal guardian. (Only need one account per family).
If you already have an existing NSC Event HQ account then log-in here
English Click here
Spanish Click here
Somali Click here
Need further assistance contact the Registrar
*Guest Player forms are required if applicable
** see file upload instructions tab below
US Club Soccer Teams (USC)
- All non-Minnesota teams must provide a copy of their official US Club Soccer.
US Youth Soccer Teams (USYS)
- Request Official State Roster and Travel Documentation (Not required for Minnesota MYSA teams)
- Contact your USYS state association for an official state roster and Notification-to-Travel to a USYS sanctioned tournament.
- Copy of approved travel permit and state roster must be on file before Final Team Check-in.
United States Specialty Sports Association (USSSA)
- Contact your Association for an official state roster
- Certificate of Insurance, must be on file before Final Team Check-in.
American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO)
- Contact your organization for an official state roster
- Application/Permission to Travel, must be on file before Final Team Check-in.
- Request Team Notification-to-Travel and Official Province/Club Roster
- Contact your province/club for official state roster and Notification-to-Travel to a USYS sanctioned tournament. Copy of approved travel permit and province/club roster must be on file before Final Team Check-in.
- 2022 Application to Host Tournament (coming soon) provides information necessary to complete your province’s notification-to-travel application.
The Application to Host Tournament form provides information necessary to complete your province association’s notification-to-travel application.
- Teams may roster up to 6 guest players. Double rostered players are limited to two per team.
- Players may only guest play or double roster on one team in addition to their primary team, providing they are not playing on a team in the same age bracket and flight.
- Guest players may come from any FIFA or USSF affiliated association/team. If a team is playing as a US Club team, they are allowed to have registered US Club players or international players as guests. If a team is playing as a USYS team, they are allowed to have registered USYS players or international players as guests.
- A jersey must be provided to the guest player by the host team.
- If age eligible, players may play up or down.
- Players may not play on two teams in the same age and flight.
- Players that are age eligible but registered with an adult player pass are not eligible to play.
- Non-MYSA players must provide a loan form to participate as part of the required forms.
Double-rostered players. MUST contact [email protected]
• Double-rostered players must be identified on each tournament roster and will count as a double rostered player on BOTH teams’ rosters
• Limit of two double -rostered players per team
• Player must be tagged as a guest player on the secondary team
• The player fee for the double rostered player on the secondary team will be waived after providing the following information is emailed to [email protected] by the final roster deadline: July 1 for USA CUP Weekend & July 6 for USA CUP.
• Player first and last name, primary team name, primary team ID number, secondary team name, secondary team ID number
Current Physical Laminated Player/Coach Passes are required
- All Team passes must be from the same governing body. EX: All must be USYS or US Club. You cannot have some from each.
- Passes can be uploaded using the File Upload System on NSC Event HQ (See tab below for more information).
- Contact Registrar for more information
Canada Team Player Passes
Canadian booklets/provincial player cards and FIFA affiliate player passes are accepted
Team managers and/or parents can securely submit all required documentation (required “forms”) by using the new “File Upload” feature in the NSC Event HQ portal. Follow these steps:
- Log into your NSC Event HQ account
- Click customer tools in the menu and sect file upload
- Search USA CUP & enter team ID
- Upload file (png, pdf, gif and img accepted)
The file name should be 20 characters or less.
If the file is too large you can try using a free online compressed pdf file site.
Please email the Registrar if you have questions.
Please go to the Target USA CUP Sanctioning page here.