Looking to add players to your roster?
Check out Target USA CUP Loan Player Program!
Loan Player Program
Looking to add additional players to your USA CUP team or would you like the opportunity to loan play with one of our participating teams? Then the USA CUP Loan Player Program is for you. It connects coaches with players who want to have the USA CUP experience.
Questions? Email [email protected]
If you have found guest players on your own, please refer to the Guest Player tab under Required Forms page.
- Click here to register!
- Log in and select the Target USA CUP header and click on Loan Player Application.
If this is your first time using the system, you will need to create an NSC Event HQ account. You only need one account per family (the account should be set up with an adult as the account holder) Once you create your household account and have verified your email address and set your password you can then add “participants” to your account (children, spouses, etc.)
New Account click here to get started
Already have an account then click here to login
Please contact the program registrar with any questions or for further assistance
- Application deadline is July 5.
- Please note registering for the loan player program does not guarantee placement.
- Interested coaches will contact you directly.
- If you are picked up by a team:
- Notify [email protected] immediately for further instructions.
- Loan Player Fee: $125. Placement is not guaranteed. This fee will be collected after the player is picked up by a team.
- Once the player is assigned to the team, they will need to log back into NSC Event HQ to make the payment.
- Any loan drops after team assignment is subject to a $25 processing fee.
- Obtain your player pass from your regular season coach.
- USYS/AYSO/SAY/USSSA/Canadian loan players must request a travel permit from their respective governing body. A copy of this form must be sent prior to the player’s arrival to Final Team Check-in verification to ensure travel is allowed. (This does not apply to Minnesota players)
- US Club loan players must provide a guest player loan form from their host club. A copy of this form must be sent prior to the player’s arrival to Final Team Check-in verification to ensure travel is allowed.
- USYS players are not allowed to be loan players on a US CLUB team, and vice-versa.
- International guest players, please contact [email protected] for more information.
- Your tournament coach will not be able to complete Final Team Check-in without your player pass, causing unnecessary delays. Either get your player pass to the coach prior to Final Team Check-in or check-in yourself prior to the coach’s arrival at Final Team Check-in.
- Be prepared with the name of your team and the team’s tournament ID number for faster service at Final Team Check-in.
- USA CUP Loan Player Program players are not able to double roster in the tournament.
- Premier players may only play on Gold Flight teams in USA CUP.