Help create the best youth soccer experience
Have fun and volunteer at Target USA CUP!
Our Volunteers make all of this happen!
Our volunteers come from diverse backgrounds, a variety of ages, have a wealth of experience, and ALL share one thing in common, they care about Target USA CUP! Come join us…whether you’re a participant or spectator, youth or adult, local or visiting, we have a place for you. Be a part of the Target USA CUP experience. Next steps:
- Staff will contact you prior to Target USA CUP to discuss volunteer opportunities and your potential schedule.
- Volunteers working eight hours or more receive a unique staff shirt that serves as both a uniform and provides access to many tournament activities.
- Volunteers 19 years old and younger working eight hours or more, will also receive a participant wristband for access to Target USA CUP activities. Note: athlete party and dances require chaperones.
Below are some of the various volunteer opportunities, as well as information on how to register:
Manage game play and fields!
Field managers are the driving force of Target USA CUP! You are the communication between the games and HQ!
Get goosebumps at Opening Ceremony!
Help organize our flagship event at Target USA CUP! You will help organize team entrance to the Olympic-style opening ceremonies!
Transport referees to their games!
Yes! You drive a golf cart around 800 acres of soccer fields and meet refs from all over the world all week!
** You need to be at least 18 years of age to drive the cart! **
Greet visiting teams!
Volunteers meet the teams and referees at the airport and provide resources to navigate Minnesota and Target USA CUP!
We are excited to present to you a new registration experience – NSC Event HQ. This system will streamline your enrollment process and give you more access to your customer account. Use this system to register to become a volunteer for Target USA CUP.
If this is your first time using the system, you will need to create an NSC Event HQ account. You only need one account per family (the account should be set up with an adult as the account holder). Once you have created your household account, verified your email address, and set your password:
- Add “participants” to your account (children, spouses, etc.) by finding the Customer Tools tab and clicking Manage My Participants.
- Find the Target USA CUP tab and click on Volunteer Application.
- Fill out your contact info, what you want to volunteer in, and your availability for the week.
Target USA CUP is in need of EMS, EMR and parmedics to help with Field Medical services during the Target USA CUP!