February 9-11, 2024
Round Rock Multipurpose Complex, Round Rock, Texas
February 9-11, 2024
Target USA CUP Qualifier Texas is open to all teams (club, intraclub, interclub and tournament teams) that participate in the 10U-19U age divisions and are registered and in good standing with their state and/or national association. Teams are accepted on a first-come first-serve basis. The event is sanctioned by Lonestar Soccer Club.
- Tournament ranking committee will place teams into a flight that best fits the team’s competitive ability
- Tournament reserves the right to combine age groups, depending on the total number of teams in identified age divisions
- Teams will be notified prior to the tournament if groups are to be combined
- Age groups may be flighted to help parity of competition if a group exceeds eight teams.
- Please Note:
- All metro area teams should be prepared to play games starting Friday at 3 p.m.
Click the following sections to learn more.
The 2023 Target USA CUP Qualifier is in the books!
To see the tournament results and the winners:
- 10U (7v7): $575
- 10U-12U (9v9): $650
- 12U (11v11): $675
- 13U-19U: $700
- *As of November 2022 GotSoccer will charge a “GotSport Software Fee” at each payment transaction, and for each team, in order for your team to register to participate USA CUP Qualifier Texas.
- Voucher Policy: If your team needs to drop from the event you have the option to receive a voucher that is good for the following events listed below, a request for a voucher must be completed by January 13. At this time we are not offering refunds for this event.
- 2024 Target USA CUP Weekend
- 2024 Target USA CUP
- 2024 Target USA CUP Qualifier Utah
- 2025 Target USA CUP Qualifier Texas
- Weather Cancellation Policy. If cancellation of the entire tournament occurs due to spring weather conditions, each team will receive a voucher in the amount of the tournament fees and may be used for specified 2024 events only and the 2025 Target USA CUP Qualifier. This does not apply to weather delays, shortened, rescheduled games and/or cancellation of tournament games after the event has begun.
- Event Cancellation Policy. The following policy will be enacted IF an event hosted by the National Sports Center or Round Rock Multipurpose Complex MUST be canceled by the directives of the State of Texas or the Texas Department of Health. Please know that our top priority on making decisions moving forward will be the safety and health of our players, coaches, referees, employees and fans.
Team will receive a refund for your event entry. Team registration refunds will be processed at 100% of the registration total. Refunds will be credited to your account by no later than December 31, 2024. *Please note that if a team elects to drop prior to the event, the above voucher policy will be in effect. This includes teams making their own decision to withdraw prior to the potential cancellation. If a customer (club, team, individual) is required to quarantine due to illness or exposure to the COVID-19 virus, and are unable to participate for this reason, a refund will not be issued unless done within the parameters of the existing policy.
- Click here to register!
- Deadline is Friday January 12, 2024 or when divisions fill.
- Played at the Round Rock Multipurpose Complex.
- Three-game guarantee
- World Cup groups, top teams advance to playoff round
- Game Lengths
- 10U – 50-minute games and finals
- 11U-12U 50-minute games; 60-minute finals
- 13U-19U 60-minute games, 70-minute finals
- Three-person referee system (13U-19U)
- 10U will play 7v7 or 9v9 format
- 11U will play 9v9 format
- 12U age divisions may play 9v9 or 11v11 format
- 10U-19U metro area teams should be prepared to play games starting Friday after 3 p.m.
Each player who is on first or second place team will receive a medal and coach will receive a trophy.
Champions of the top division in each age group will also receive a free player fees to 2023 Target USA CUP Weeklong event.
The rules for the Target USA CUP Qualifier Texas will be presented in PDF format for easy download and printing here.
- 2023 Qualifier TX Rules (2024 Rules Coming Soon!)
- In the 9U-11U age groups, when a player deliberately heads the ball in a game, an indirect free kick (IFK) should be awarded to the opposing team from the spot of the offense. If the deliberate header occurs within the goal area, the indirect free kick should be taken on the goal area line parallel to the goal line at the point nearest to where the infringement occurred. Players should not be given a red card by heading the ball off of the goal line, this should be awarded with an indirect free kick as stated above.
- Glasses: It is recommend for those who wear glasses to wear a strap or sports-type glasses to participate in games. The referee has the authority to determine if the glasses can be worn.
- Casts: It is recommended for those who have a hard or soft cast to wrap it with bubble wrap and an ace bandage. Prior to the game check with the referee. The referee has the authority to determine if they can play with the cast.
- Print a PDF of the rules here
The NSC Fund For Play is the contribution and donation arm of the National Sports Center Foundation. We are dedicated to improving the lives of Minnesota residents by creating programs and initiatives that support a diverse and engaged community. If you would like to make a donation to improve the health, well-being, and outlook of participants through access to sports and healthy, safe environments, please click HERE.
Thank you for considering!