August 30-September 2, 2024
August 30-September 2, 2024
Target USA CUP Qualifier Canada is open to all teams (club, intraclub, interclub and tournament teams) that participate in the 13U-17/18U age divisions and are registered and in good standing with their state and/or national association. Teams are accepted on a first-come first-serve basis. The event is sanctioned by Milton Youth Soccer Association.
- Tournament ranking committee will place teams into a flight that best fits the team’s competitive ability
- Tournament reserves the right to combine age groups, depending on the total number of teams in identified age divisions
- Teams will be notified prior to the tournament if groups are to be combined
- Age groups may be flighted to help parity of competition if a group exceeds eight teams.
- Two divisions may be created if there are eight or more teams registered for the tournament.
- Please Note:
- All Toronto metro area teams should be prepared to play games starting Friday at 5 p.m.
- All visiting teams should be prepared to play games starting Saturday at 8 a.m.
Click the following sections to learn more. Please email [email protected] for more information.
- 13U-14U (11v11): $898 CAD
- 15U-17/18U: $998 CAD
- 17/18U is combined
- Application must be completed by July 5 to receive early bird pricing.
- Multiple team discount if club has more than five teams. Please email Clinton.
- Pricing increases $100 after July 5.
- Voucher Policy: If your team needs to drop from the event you have the option to receive a voucher that is good for the following events listed below, a request for a voucher must be completed by August 1. At this time we are not offering refunds for this event.
- 2024 USA CUP Qualifier Florida
- 2025 USA CUP Qualifier Texas
- 2025 Target USA CUP Weekend
- 2025 Target USA CUP
- 2025 USA CUP Qualifier Utah
- 2025 USA CUP Qualifier Canada
- Weather Cancellation Policy. If cancellation of the entire tournament occurs due to weather conditions, each team will receive a voucher in the amount of the tournament fees and may be used for specified 2024/5 events only and the 2025 Target USA CUP Qualifier. This does not apply to weather delays, shortened, rescheduled games and/or cancellation of tournament games after the event has begun.
- Event Cancellation Policy. The following policy will be enacted IF an event hosted by the National Sports Center or Milton Soccer Club, MUST be canceled by the directives of the Province of Ontario or the Public Health Ontario. Please know that our top priority on making decisions moving forward will be the safety and health of our players, coaches, referees, employees and fans.
Team will receive a refund for your event entry. Team registration refunds will be processed at 100% of the registration total. Refunds will be credited to your account by no later than December 31, 2024. *Please note that if a team elects to drop prior to the event, the above voucher policy will be in effect. This includes teams making their own decision to withdraw prior to the potential cancellation. If a customer (club, team, individual) is required to quarantine due to illness or exposure to the COVID-19 virus, and are unable to participate for this reason, a refund will not be issued unless done within the parameters of the existing policy.
- Deadline is Friday August 9, 2024 or when divisions fill. Limited openings available, please email [email protected] for more information.
- Played at the Lions Sports Park and Milton Community Park.
- Three-game guarantee
- World Cup groups, top teams advance to playoff round
- Game Lengths
- 15U-17/18U 70-minute games, 80-minute finals
- 13U-14U 60-minute games, 70-minute finals
- Three-person referee system (13U-17/18U)
- 13U-17/18U Toronto metro area teams should be prepared to play games starting Friday after 5 p.m.
Each player who is on first or second place team will receive a medal and coach will receive a trophy.
Champions of the top division in each age group 13U-19U will also receive a free player fees to 2024 Target USA CUP Weeklong event.