During USA CUP, traffic tends to be very heavy on Highway 65 (Central Ave. NE), especially during the afternoon rush hour. An alternate and less congested route is to access the campus directly from I-35W.
Take I-35W north or south bound. Exit at 95th Ave NE (exit #32.) Turn right on 95th Ave NE. Follow this road (which becomes Radisson Road) for 2.4 miles. Turn left on 105th Ave NE.
The complex is on both the north and south side of 105th Ave.
- The National Sports Center has various parking lots across the campus. Review the map for a good location, but be aware that the best spot might not be next to your game field.
- Parking is FREE and first come, first serve. Arrive early and allow plenty of time to find a spot before your game starts. You may not be able to park in the lot adjacent to your field
- Carpools are encouraged
- The exits for all lots will be "Right Turn Only"
- Once you find a parking space on campus, it is advised get around by walking or taking the Express Cart Shuttle system, rather than trying to re-park
- During the 2018 tournament, parking lots A, F and G had open spaces at all times throughout the week.
- All buses must park in the Super Rink lot in the transportation area (see map)
- We ask that all participants and spectators park in NSC parking lots ONLY. Please do not use the business parking lots off campus. Vehicles parked in off-site lots may be subject to towing at owners expense
- Be patient