February 11-13, 2022
Round Rock Multipurpose Complex, Round Rock, Texas
The 2nd Target USA CUP Qualifier Texas will offer 10U-19U age divisions for boys and girls. Champions of each division will receive free player fees into Target USA CUP 2023!
Application and Forms Deadlines
- Application deadline is January 13th 2023 or when divisions fill.
- Required forms:
- Due by January 27th 2023
- Online Tournament Roster using Team Manager Account
- Online NSC Liability Waiver
- Request Official State Roster & Travel Documentation (if applicable)
- Player Passes submitted prior to team check-in as proof of age (POA)
Please see below for additional information! If you have any questions, click here to email our registrar Eric.
Team Manager Account Login Here
Manage your team’s roster online making it easy to drop or add players and edit player information.
- You will need the team ID number you received after being accepted.
- You must check the box indication concussion training has been completed. This is a requirement of the state of Minnesota Statute 121A.37. The U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention has a free, online course entitled “HEADS UP” is accessible by the link here.
- If you have any questions regarding guest players, please email the registrar Eric.
- Please note that the roster must be completed before parents can complete the online NSC waiver
This is a youth event all waivers must be completed by the parent or legal guardian for each player.
Once the roster has been entered direct parents to complete their waiver using the process outlined below in the NSC Event HQ. The account owner must be 18 years of age or older. (Only need one account per family).
If you already have an existing NSC Event HQ account then log-in here
English Click here
Spanish Click here
Somali Click here
Need further assistance contact the Registrar
US Club Soccer Teams
- All teams must provide a copy of their official US Club Soccer roster by the deadline.
- 2023 US Club Soccer Tournament Hosting Application.
US Youth Soccer Teams
- All teams must provide a copy of their official state roster by the deadline.
- Travel Documentation
- Contact your USYS state association for an official state roster and Notification-to-Travel to a US Club sanctioned tournament. Copy of approved travel permit and state roster must be on file before Final Team Check-in.
United States Specialty Soccer Association (USSSA)
Must provide an official state roster from association
- Certificate of Insurance -Must be on file before Final Team Check-in.
All Teams must submit current Player / Coach Passes to the Registrar for validation and Proof of Age by the required forms deadline. Can be a copy of the club pdf file or a photo of the passes.
- All teams are required to present current physical laminated Player / Coach Passes to the referee at the start of each game. No copies.
- The team’s passes must all be from the same governing body. EX: All must be USYS or US Club. You cannot have some from each.
- Contact the Registrar if you have questions or need further assistance
Team managers and/or parents can securely submit all required documentation (required “forms”) by using the new “File Upload” feature in the NSC Event HQ portal.
Log into your NSC Event HQ account
(if you do not have an NSC Event HQ account – click HERE to find out how to create one)
From the list of options found under the “Customer Tools” menu, select the one labeled “File Upload”. After finding/searching for the event you wish to upload documents for, you will be asked to provide your Team ID.
After providing your valid Team ID you will be able to upload files to the NSC registration system.
Only files with the following extensions are allowed for uploading: “png”, “pdf”, “gif” and “img”. the cap file size is 2MB.
The Filename should be 20 characters or less.
If the file is too large you can try using a free online compressed pdf file site, like https://www.ilovepdf.com/compress_pdf
All teams are required to send a team representative to check-in 60 minutes prior to the team’s first game.
- Location: Club House
- Time: 60 minutes prior to the team’s first game
- A representative must check-in 60 minutes before the team’s first game.
- Physical laminated player / coach passes are required at check-in and before each game. Copies are not accepted.
- All passes must be from the same governing body for all coaches and all players
- Arrange player passes in the same order as your roster to ensure you have all passes and for a faster check-in.
- Rosters will be frozen at this time
- The team representative will receive copies of the official tournament roster for presentation to the referee at the start of each game
- Teams may NOT over roster
- Roster sizes:
- 9U-10U teams playing 7v7 may roster and dress up to 14 players per game.
- 11U-12U playing 9v9 may roster and dress up to 16 players.
- 13U-14U playing 11v11 may roster and dress 18 players for games.
- 15U-High School divisions playing 11v11 may roster 22 players and dress 18 players for games.
- Teams are allowed six guest players on their roster.
- Teams may not exceeding the six guest player limit. If your roster exceeds the six guest player limit, contact your state association for information regarding reclassification as a tournament team. The six guest player limit is not negotiable; it is part of the tournament sanctioning. If your team is reclassified as a tournament team, forward the documentation to the tournament. Guest players may play at the same level or a higher level of competition offered by the Target USA CUP Qualifier Texas.
- If you do not have all the player passes for Final Team Check-in, arrange for your players/guest players to either check in as individuals at Final Team Check-in or report to Tournament Headquarters at least 90 minutes before the team’s first game.
- Players on the roster at Final Team Check-in but who arrive late are legitimate players. These players must report to Tournament Headquarters at least 90 minutes prior to their first game time for approval to play.
- All players must meet the age requirements and be listed on the team roster. Please see the age categories for the tournament.
- Players may play up or down, if age eligible.
- Youth players currently registered with both a sanctioned youth and adult league may be eligible to play. Player pass will reflect proper documentation.
- Females may play on male teams; males may not play on female teams.
- Premier players may not play on B Flight teams.
- A jersey must be provided to the guest player by the host team.