We ask that all participants and spectators park in National Sports Center parking lots ONLY. Please do not use the parking lots of the various businesses adjacent to our complex. Vehicles parked in these lots may be subject to towing at owner's expense.
The National Sports Center has various parking facilities across the campus. Major lots include:
- Main parking lot located directly north of the Welcome Center.
- Schwan Super Rink North and South Lots adjacent to main parking lot, and around the back of the Super Rink.
- Lot A, to the west of the Sports Hall. During USA CUP in 2018, this lot had empty spaces all week long. This lot is an excellent option for the Stadium fields, U2, tournament headquarters, Adidas Super Store and The Hub.
- Lot K, adjacent to the Victory Links Clubhouse and the softball fields.
- Lots H and J, next to the "D" and "F" fields. These lots have limited capacity.
- Lot D, between the "H" and "I" fields. This lot has right-in and right-out access from both 105th Ave. NE and Davenport St.
- Lot E, between the "L" and "M" fields. This lot has right-in, right-out access from Davenport St.
- Lots G and F, adjacent to the "P" and "N" fields. These are gravel lots with access from either 105th Ave NE or 109th Ave NE. During the 2018 USA CUP, these lots had open spaces all week long, and are the best bet for finding open parking spaces on the north campus.
- Click here for campus maps showing the location of all these lots.