During Schwan's USA CUP, traffic tends to be very heavy on Highway 65 (Central Ave. NE), especially during the afternoon rush hour. An alternate and less congested route is to access the campus directly from I-35W.
Take I-35W north or south bound. Exit at 95th Ave NE (exit #32.) Turn right on 95th Ave NE. Follow this road (which becomes Radisson Road) for 2.4 miles. Turn left on 105th Ave NE.
The complex is on both the north and south side of 105th Ave.
- The National Sports Center has various parking facilities across the campus. Total parking capacity is approximately 4,500 spaces. Here are the lots and their capacity:
- Lot A: 34 spaces
Lot B: 84 spaces
Lot C: 84 spaces
Lot D: 600 spaces
Lot E: 380 spaces
Lot 1:126 spaces
Lot 2: 126 spaces
Lot 3: 25 spaces
Lot 4: 425 spaces
Main Lot East: 500 spaces
Super Rink North Lot: 750 spaces
Super Rink South Lot: 260 spaces
- Parking is FREE and first come, first serve. Arrive early and allow plenty of time to find a spot before your game starts. You may not be able to park in the lot adjacent to your field.
- Carpools are encouraged.
- The exits for all lots will be "Right Turn Only" to speed exiting.
- Once find a parking space on campus, it is advised to move around the campus by walking or taking the Inaria Cart Shuttle system, rather than trying to re-park.
- All charter buses and RV’s must park in the Super Rink lot in the transportation area - with the school buses (see map).
- We ask that all participants and spectators park in NSC parking lots ONLY. Please do not use the parking lots of the various business owner's adjacent to our complex. Vehicles parked in these lots to attend NSC events may be subject to towing at owners expense.
- Be patient.