The address of the National Sports Center is 1700 105th Ave NE, Blaine, MN 55449.
From the Twin Cities area, take 35W North to Hwy 10 West to Hwy 65 North to 105th Ave NE. Take a right on 105th Ave NE. The complex is on both the north and south side of 105th Ave.
- To Sports Hall/Residence Hall/Admin Offices: Turn right on Davenport St. (first right), turn left into main parking lot, walk up sidewalk next to stadium to main building.
- To Schwan Center (tournament headquarters): Proceed on 105th Ave and turn right at the entrance past the brick marquee. The Schwan Center is straight ahead. Park in front of building.
- The National Sports Center has various parking lots. Total parking capacity is 3,800.
- Parking FREE and first come, first serve. Arrive early and allow plenty of time to find a spot before your game starts. You may not be able to park in the lot adjacent to your field.
- The main lot is the best place to park – it is the largest lot on campus and very rarely fills up.
- “Lot Full” signs will be put up when a lot is full.
- All charter buses and RV’s must park in the main lot in the transportation area - with the school buses (see map).
- Lots A and B are pass parking only.
- Carpools are encouraged.
- We ask that all participants and spectators park in NSC parking lots ONLY. Please do not use the parking lots of the various business owner's adjacent to our complex. Vehicles parked in these lots to attend NSC events may be subject to towing at owners expense.
- Be patient.