1. Complete the tournament roster - see Team Manager Account above.
- Before you begin, review the age grid to make sure they are placed in the correct age group and maximum roster size. No exceptions.
- Login to Team Manager account (link above)
- Complete concussion training, this should be complete by the coach/team manager, click here to complete. The Roster/Team Management tools will not be available until the concussion training box is checked in the Team Manager account.
- Enter the player’s name, primary position and jersey number. Duplicate jersey numbers or jersey sharing is not permitted, each player should have a unique number, including goalkeepers.
- Once the tournament roster is completed, parents will be able to login to their Parent Account and enter the following:
- Player’s date of birth (DOB)
- NSC Liability Waiver
- Monitor parent progress by selecting ‘View Roster’ from the Roster Menu. An ‘X’ displayed in the WV (waiver) column indicates a completed waiver.
- A player’s DOB is electronically monitored for age eligibility. If a player’s DOB continues not to be numerically displayed, the player may be too old for the age bracket. Ask parent to review the DOB for accuracy. All players must be age eligible for the assigned age bracket; DOB on roster must match DOB on current player pass.
- If using guest players, see our USA CUP Guest Player page, detailing parameters and instructions on using guest players or finding additional guest players.
- Guest player limit per team: 6
- Teams may have two double rostered players per team (if you plan on using a double rostered player, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- For emergency player adds after Final Roster deadline, update the tournament roster, pay the player fee online and direct parent to complete the online waiver before Final Team Check-in.
- Team will receive refund for players dropped prior to or at Final Team Check-in following the tournament.
2. Direct parents to the Parent Account to complete the NSC Waiver.
- To set up the Parent Account, parents use an email address and password they create. No tournament ID number is required.
- After the parent logs in, have them search by their players first initial and last initial, then click search.
- Once the search displays, have the parent select their player's name with the appropriate team.
- After clicking on their player's name, have the parent enter the information stated above.
3. All international teams must have permission-to-travel from their league or governing body, as well as travel insurance for all players.
- Contact your national federation for the permission-to-travel form. Provide the USA CUP tournament sanctioning document to your national federation for apporval. A copy of the approved document must be provided to USA CUP before Final-Team Check-in.
- Travel insurance must be shown at Final-Team Check-in.
4. NSC player passes are required to play
- International players must complete the NSC Player Pass Form. Carefully review the player’s full name and date of birth before laminating.
- Signature must match name on card.
- Player passes must be laminated.
- Puerto Rico players may use current season laminated passes
5. Fees: Agents
- Agents managing two or more teams will manage all payments via the Agent Account. Agents should set-up their account to manage payments.
- Accepted payment methods: Visa, MasterCard and wire transfers.
- If paying by wire transfer:
- Include the cost of the wire transfer in the total amount. USA CUP will not pay wire transfer fees.
- Notify email@example.com of your payment in advance of receipt.
- Upon receipt, amount of wire transfer will be entered into your Agent Account.
6. Fees: Team Leaders
- Team leaders managing one team will manage payments via the Team Manager Account (above)
- Two options are available for payment of tournament fees. Team leader must choose one or the other when creating Team Manager Account:
- Option One: Team leader will submit payment(s) by Visa, MasterCard, check, money order, wire, or cash via Team Manager Account.
- Option Two: Each parent will submit one payment for their player's participant fee by Visa or MasterCard only via the Parent Account. Parents will make payment when completing the waiver.
- Be sure to check with your families before selecting the best payment option for the team. If Option Two is selected, be sure to communicate to families the expectation that they will be paying a player fee when completing the waiver for their participant.
- Player fees are determined by the number of players on the tournament roster.
- Use the Team Manager Account to view your Team Statement.
- Use the Payment/Balance Due option to make a Visa or MasterCard payment.
7. Complete Hotel Lodging information, if applicable - see Team Manager Account above.
- Teams are required to stay in the NSC Official Host Hotels.
- Submit hotel name, city and telephone number in Team Central (links above). Update as necessary.
- Hotel information is used for emergency contact when cell phone is unavailable.
- The National Sports Center is also required to track for economic impact. Did you know that the NSC is second only to Mall of America for state economic impact and number of annual visitors?
8. Complete Dormitory Housing List, if applicable - see Team Manager Account above.
- June 1: Identify the exact number of players and the number/gender of chaperones.
- June 7: Check the Team Manager Account for Dorm Assignment; review the dorm assignment memo and damage charges.
- June 12: Complete the dormitory housing list. Any additions to the housing list after June 13 are not guaranteed.
- July 1 or after: Anyone dropping from the housing list will not receive a housing fee refund; player fees will be refunded following the tournament.
9. Complete Method of Transportation and Request Transportation Service, if applicable - see Team Manager Account above.
- All Teams
- Provide method of transporation and arrival/departure information.
- If traveling by charter bus, notify firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a USA CUP Charter Bus Pass at Final Team Check-In
- Dormitory Teams
- Arrival/departure shuttle service between the airport and the dorms is included in the dormitory housing package.
- Complete the transportation request if shuttle service is required.
10. Know the Rules in advance. Express concerns prior to the start of each game.
11. Visit Fun Stuff! We are so much more than just a soccer tournament. Get involved!